Threaded Ball Valve
- Designed for use in all spray and paint-related systems.
- Thread options available for both male and female ends: 3/8" to 1/2" NPT or NPSM.
- 7/8" hex body for easy handling and installation.
- Suitable for paint circulation systems and hand-held spray and paint stations.
- Finishing processes.
Threaded Ball Valve Design Features:
- Cavity-free design, ensuring no trapped material or residue.
- Smooth bore design for efficient flow.
- Compact size for ease of installation; saves valuable space
- One-piece body design for enhanced durability and reliability.
Threaded ball valves are well-suited for automotive and other industrial operation spray applications and paint-related applications. CP Specialty Products' threaded ball valves offer a cavity-free design and a one-piece body for smooth operation and efficient flow control. The compact size and hex body further enhance the practicality of threaded ball valves used in various automotive and other industrial paint systems.
|CPBV-6||3/8" Male NPS x 3/8" Female NPT|
|CPBV-6T||3/8" Male NPT x 3/8" Female NPT|
|CPBV-6-4T||3/8" Male NPS x 1/4" Male NPT|
|CPBV-6-6T||3/8" Male NPS x 3/8" Male NPT|
|CPBC-6T-4T||3/8" Male NPT x 1/4" Male NPT|
|CPBC-6T-6T||3/8" Male NPT x 3/8" Male NPT|
|CPBV-4T-GT||1/4" Male NPT x 3/8" Male NPT|
|CPBV-4T-4T||1/4" Male NPT x 1/4" Male NPT|
|CPBV-4T-4||1/4" Male NPT x 1/4" Male NPS|